Bringing together the best of dependability, comfort and affordability, both the new and used Volkswagen Jetta in Boston stand out as some of the best 4-door compact sedans for Massachusetts drivers. Visit Colonial VW to get behind the wheel of one today.
The new Volkswagen Jetta in Boston, MA is available in 5 trim levels:
• VW Jetta S - Keyless entry, CD player, 1-touch power windows, heated side mirrors, plus front & rear disc brakes
• VW Jetta SE - Bigger engine with more horsepower, V-Tex leatherette seating, 16" steel wheels, partial power front seats, cruise control & body-color side mirrors with integrated turn signals
• VW Jetta SEL - 17" alloy wheels, push-button start, 6-way power driver seat with lumbar support, Bluetooth, sunroof & fog lights
• VW Jetta TDI - Clean Diesel engine, 16" alloy wheels, plus all of the SE's features
• VW Jetta GLI - Turbocharged engine, 17" alloy wheels, 4-corner independent sport suspension, Bluetooth, honeycomb-mesh front grille, iPod interface, sport comfort seats & paddle shifters
The used Volkswagen Jetta in MA will follow much the same format for trim levels, but individual features may vary. Consult the vehicle's details page for a complete list of any used VW Jetta you're considering purchasing.
The new Jetta in Boston, Massachusetts produces some dependable power, regardless of which trim level you choose. The Jetta S features a tough and fuel-efficient 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 115 horsepower and 125 pound feet of torque. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, while a 6-speed automatic with Tiptronic and Sport mode is also available. Step up to the VW Jetta SE or SEL and you get a bigger 2.5L 5-cylinder engine with 170 horsepower and 177 pound feet of torque.
The Volkswagen Jetta TDI offers Massachusetts drivers who are environmentally (and budget) conscious even more to get excited about on the performance front. The TDI delivers exceptional gas mileage and limits your carbon emissions, thanks to a 2.0L 4-cylinder Clean Diesel engine with common rail direct injection, 140 horsepower and 236 pound feet of torque. A 6-speed manual transmission is available.
The VW Jetta GLI offers the best performance of the entire line of Jettas, thanks to its 2.0L 200-horsepower turbocharged engine and 207 pound-feet of torque.
Depending on the year, your used Volkswagen Jetta in Boston, MA will feature similar engines with similar specs. Check the vehicle's details page for a complete rundown of its performance features and gas mileage.
Driving the VW Jetta in Boston
The Volkswagen Jetta is a natural fit for MA drivers, thanks to its economical build, reliability and high resale value. The new Jetta comes with a range of safety features for extra peace of mind, including electronic stability control and traction control, a range of airbags and front and rear disc antilock brakes with brake assist. The used VW Jetta in MA will feature many of these same safety features, depending on the year it was produced. You can always count on the VW Jetta to get you around Boston and all of New England in one piece and without burning through your gas money.